CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!
"I love weddings and I would love to be a part of yours!
I have married over 300 couples and have loved every moment of it!
There are a lot of possibilities for your wedding ceremony and I encourage you
to add your favorite vows, readings, poems or wording as well. Anything is possible!
We will work together to create one beautiful ceremony!
Ceremony Outline Example:
1. The wedding processional (walking down the aisle)
2. Giving the bride to be married
3. Welcome to the guests / sharing the story of how they met / remembering loved ones
4. Words on love and marriage / poem / reading
5. Intent to marry (I do's)
6. Words on love and marriage
7. Wedding Vows (repeat after me or write your own)
8. (Optional) Sand Ceremony / Unity Candle / Hand Fasting / Rose Ceremony etc.
9. The rings
10. Closing words on love and marriage or blessing / poem / reading
11. The pronouncement of husband and wife
13. I proudly present the new couple!!
14. The wedding recessional (exiting)